In this episode, I chat with Betsy Westhafer about the power of a morning routine, and how capitalizing on the first few hours has transformed her life in a multitude of ways, including the launch ActionMasters Network, an online platform offering accountability coaching, progress tracking and group support for people who commit to taking action every day toward achieving their goals .
Betsy shares an inside look into how she starts her morning every day, and explains the acronym S.A.V.E.R.S, from the wildly popular book, The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod, and how she uses these principles each morning as a launchpad for her day.
What’s the one thing you can do today to get closer to your desired state? This is the genesis behind the accountability process.
- The discipline of getting up with your alarm.
- It’s not about the hour you get up each morning, it’s about the quality of your time.
- What the acronym “S.A.V.E.R.S” stands for and how these will transform your morning.
- Betsy offers advice if you’re in a slump with your own morning routine and how she motivates herself.
- The value and energy of a group accountability program and why you need one.
- How the need for her own accountability inspired her to launch ActionMasters Network.
Mentioned in this episode:
The Miracle Morning book by Hal Elrod
How to find Betsy:
Episode music credit: 600 Light Years and I’m Still Here by Macroform